Zenitech creates technology to transform businesses. We are a strategic technology partner to our clients - envisioning, designing, delivering, and maintaining creative software and IT solutions that impact their businesses. In 2022, Zenitech acquired AutSoft, a recognized software developer in the Hungarian technology sector, working to build a sustainable digital future.
Our agile, dynamic, creative community is formed by individuals who actively embrace out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives. We partner with our clients to build digital visions of the future through world-renowned brands in Gaming, Defence, Education, Healthcare, Banking, and Sports and betting. We also invest in creating products and intellectual property within Zenitech, which underpins many of the technical relationships we hold with our clients.
We are looking for a WordPress developer, who is also experienced in web and graphic design, and who will be responsible mainly for our website. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our website and creating visual elements that align with our branding guidelines.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop a responsive website that provides an exceptional user experience, with the help of the WordPress platform to ensure functionality and accessibility.
- Conceptualize and create creative content, including graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other multimedia materials that align with our branding and marketing goals.
- Apply knowledge of UX/UI design principles to create designs that are user-friendly and intuitive, enhancing the overall user experience.
- Integrate SEO best practices into web design to optimize content for search engines and improve organic visibility.
- Showcase strong visual communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and data through engaging and informative visual elements.
- Exhibit solid verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with team members, and other internal stakeholders, ensuring clear and accurate communication.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of four years of experience in web design.
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts is advantageous.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Proven experience in client communication and responsiveness to design requests.
- Very good level of English.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design principles.
Some of the nice things to expect:
🌼 A culture of continuous growth;
🥤A community-first mindset, community events, and team-building;
🏅Agile mindset, flat organizational structure;
🚀Stimulating working environment-growth opportunities, clear processes, and Agile mindset;
🧡 Work with talented people across technology products and consulting;
💬 The opportunity to help your team grow by participating in our Referral System.
Why work with us?
Everything we do is about growth – helping our brilliant people do their best work, learn and develop and grow their skills and careers. We are a growing company with great opportunities and the work we do makes a real difference in the digital landscape.
We pride ourselves on our core values of Community First, Consistent Growth, Effective Partnership, and Simplified Processes. You can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting, and collaborative working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and shine, and where excellence is rewarded. Today we are a 350+ team, from many nations, headquartered in the UK and based in locations in Romania, Hungary, Lithuania, and the UK.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Zenitech:
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture, or beliefs.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!